Le Creuset® Marseille Two-in-One Pan, 2½ qt.
Newly updated design features a larger 2½-qt. capacity, enhanced ergonomic handles, and a mess-free pouring lip. Space-saving set is perfect for small kitchens or for cooks with overcrowded cabinets. Suitable for all heat sources: electric, gas, ceramic and induction. Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended. Enameled cast-iron construction. 2½-qt capacity, 8" diameter skillet/lid. Limited lifetime warranty. Made in France, exclusively for us.
This innovative saucepan features a lid that doubles as a fry pan, so you’ll get two great Le Creuset pans for one great price.
HANDCRAFTED IN FRANCE
At the Le Creuset foundry in northern France, molten iron is sand cast from a single mold that’s destroyed after use, so no two pieces are exactly alike. Pots and pans are then painstakingly polished and finished by hand, sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice.
NEWLY UPDATED DESIGN
Now with even more user-friendly features—larger 2½-qt. capacity, enhanced ergonomic handles, and a mess-free pouring lip.
RELIABLE RESULTS EVERY TIME
Delivers even heat distribution and superior heat retention, baking food evenly and keeping it warm till you’re ready to serve.
PRETTY AND PRACTICAL
Handy multi-tasker goes from stovetop to oven or broiler with ease. Plus, the stylish, colorful design conveniently doubles as a serving dish.
Creates a solid seal to retain the heat, moisture and flavor of your food.
EASY CARE AND CLEANUP
Enameled interior won’t absorb odors and cleans up easily in the dishwasher or with warm, soapy water. Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking.
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Includes: Saucepan with lid that doubles as a fry pan
- Care: Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
- Use: Safe for stovetop, oven or broiler
- Capacity: 2½ qt.
- Dimensions: 8" skillet/lid
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Two exceptional Le Creuset pans at one great price
- Two-in-one interlocking design separates into a saucepan and a frying pan
- Enhanced user-friendly features: larger 2½-qt. capacity, more ergonomic handles, and new mess-free pouring lip
- Delivers even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Easy-to-clean interior resists flavor absorption and staining
- Can be used with any heat source (gas, electric, induction, ceramic)
- Available in a variety of vibrant colors
- Made in France, exclusively for Sur La Table
The rigorous process starts with molten iron being sand cast from a single mold that’s destroyed after use, explaining why no two pieces are identical. Pots, pans and accessories are then painstakingly polished and finished by hand, sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice. No other procedure yields cookware that so evenly conducts and retains heat, making Le Creuset cast iron second to none for slow cooking.
Le Creuset’s signature color, Flame, was created to reflect the intense orange hue of molten cast iron inside a cauldron (“creuset” in French). In the company’s early years, this vibrant shade offered a refreshing color choice within a sea of gray. Carrying on the tradition, Le Creuset features a wide range of vibrant colors to complement any kitchen décor.
In 1995 Le Creuset began expanding into new categories: stainless steel, stoneware, silicone, enamel on steel, textiles and forged hard-anodized aluminum. Although some production processes have been modernized, you can be sure the handmade qualities of Le Creuset cookware remain unchanged. The company still manufactures their cast iron cookware in the original foundry, with each piece passing through the hands of 15 skilled artisans to ensure flawless perfection.
With the consistent qualities of authenticity, originality and innovation, Le Creuset maintains a connection to both heritage and modernity.