Sur La Table Salt Block Holder
As your salt block begins to wear down, you’ll get more use of the salt as a cooking surface by using the holder as a frame to hold together the pieces of salt. Holder can be used on the grill, in the oven, or as a serving piece.
Need some cooking inspiration? Try these tempting salt block recipes: Click here »
- Salt block holder is a safer and easier way to transport our mineral-rich Himalayan salt plate to and from the grill
- Holder protects the delicate salt plate from cracking
- Eliminates pressure to any one area, protecting the fragile edges and helping to extend the salt plate’s useful life
- Use on the grill, in the oven, or as a serving piece
- We love it as a chilled salt plate with sushi, appetizers, and more
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Carbon steel coated in porcelain enamel
- Dimensions: 1¼" h x 14½" l x 8½" w
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
What's In the box? Show
- Sat block holder (salt block sold separately)
New Whether flash-searing tuna, serving sashimi, grilling scallops or chilling delicious ribbons of salted caramel, this thick, hand-cut slab of pink Himalayan...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
Do you need to put your pink salt block on a tray to keep juices from driving on your oven when using in the oven? Can I use the grilled piece that came with my stove?
It is heavy and would be nice for serving cold seafood.
If your block is not hot enough your food will be salty...
Google "How to use a salt block" for additional insight!!
I actually bought this as a gift....I don't have one but do know how they work.
cooking on gas stove?