Sur La Table Salt Block Holder
As your salt block begins to wear down, you’ll get more use of the salt as a cooking surface by using the holder as a frame to hold together the pieces of salt. Holder can be used on the grill, in the oven, or as a serving piece.
Need some cooking inspiration? Try these tempting salt block recipes: Click here »
- Salt block holder is a safer and easier way to transport our mineral-rich Himalayan salt plate to and from the grill
- Holder protects the delicate salt plate from cracking
- Eliminates pressure to any one area, protecting the fragile edges and helping to extend the salt plate’s useful life
- Use on the grill, in the oven, or as a serving piece
- We love it as a chilled salt plate with sushi, appetizers, and more
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Carbon steel coated in porcelain enamel
- Dimensions: 1¼" h x 14½" l x 8½" w
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
What's In the box? Show
- Sat block holder (salt block sold separately)
New Whether flash-searing tuna, serving sashimi, grilling scallops or chilling delicious ribbons of salted caramel, this thick, hand-cut slab of pink Himalayan...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
Do you need to put your pink salt block on a tray to keep juices from driving on your oven when using in the oven? Can I use the grilled piece that came with my stove?
If your block is not hot enough your food will be salty...
Google "How to use a salt block" for additional insight!!
I actually bought this as a gift....I don't have one but do know how they work.
cooking on gas stove?