Sur La Table® Salt Block Holder
As your salt block begins to wear down, you’ll get more use of the salt as a cooking surface by using the holder as a frame to hold together the pieces of salt. Holder can be used on the grill, in the oven, or as a serving piece. 1¼" h x 14½" l x 8½" w. Dishwasher safe.
Need some cooking inspiration? Try these tempting salt block recipes: Click here »
- Salt plate holder is a safer and easier way to transport our mineral-rich Himalayan salt plate to and from the grill
- Holder protects the delicate salt plate from cracking
- Eliminates pressure to any one area, protecting the fragile edges and helping to extend the salt plate’s useful life
- Get more use of the salt as a cooking surface by using the holder as a frame to hold together the pieces of salt
- Use on the grill, in the oven, or as a serving piece
- We love it as a chilled salt plate with sushi, appetizers, and more
- Made in China
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Carbon steel coated in porcelain enamel
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 1¼" h x 14½" l x 8½" w
- Made in China
New Whether flash-searing tuna, serving sashimi, grilling scallops or chilling delicious ribbons of salted caramel, this thick, hand-cut slab of pink Himalayan...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
Do you need to put your pink salt block on a tray to keep juices from driving on your oven when using in the oven? Can I use the grilled piece that came with my stove?
It is heavy and would be nice for serving cold seafood.
If your block is not hot enough your food will be salty...
Google "How to use a salt block" for additional insight!!
I actually bought this as a gift....I don't have one but do know how they work.
cooking on gas stove?