Tim Love Carbon Steel Skillets
Durable 2.3mm-thick carbon steel reaches high heat quickly and cooks evenly—perfect for searing, browning, grilling, and more. The pan’s performance improves over time, so the more it’s used, the darker it becomes for all-natural nonstick cooking. Plus, it seals in juices for delicious caramelization.
Sturdy steel handle is triple riveted for durability. Safe for all cooking surfaces, including induction. Hand wash. Available in 8" or 10" diameter. Lifetime warranty. Made in France by de Buyer for Tim Love. Available exclusively at Sur La Table.
Texas born and raised, chef Tim Love naturally likes to deliver big, bold flavors. We partnered with him to create tools that do just that. Made in France by de Buyer—makers of exceptional cookware since 1830—this skillet is designed to help cooks of all levels reach new culinary heights.
- Manufacturer: de Buyer for Tim Love
- Care: Hand wash, dry well, then store in a dry place. Carbon steel cannot be left outdoors.
- Dimensions: Available in 8" or 10" diameter
- Material: Carbon steel
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- A Sur La Table exclusive—made by de Buyer for Tim Love
- Safe for all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Perfect for searing, browning and grilling
- Reaches high heat quickly and cooks evenly
- Performance improves over time for all-natural nonstick cooking
- Seals in juices, resulting in caramelization
- Eco-friendly pan is 99% iron and 100% recyclable
- Durable 2.3mm-thick carbon steel
- Organic, anti-oxidant wax finish
- Free of PFOA and PTFE coatings
- Steel handle is triple-riveted for durability
- Made in France
Love is chef-owner of The Lonesome Dove Bistro in the historic Fort Worth Stockyards, three locations of The Love Shack, and the recently opened Woodshed Smokehouse, where he indulges his passions for all things grilled, smoked, and roasted.
Originally founded as a sheet-metal company in 1830, de Buyer is regarded as one of the finest manufactures of professional cooking and baking equipment for culinary professionals. With a commitment to quality, innovation and knowledge, de Buyer boasts over 180 years of experience producing the finest tools and cookware to help cooks worldwide achieve new culinary heights