Fissler Vitaquick® Pressure Cookers
Unlike most pressure cookers, the Vitaquick doesn’t release steam while in use. This reduces the loss of liquid and vitamins and keeps your kitchen cooler. Plus, it’s silent under pressure—no hissing, rattling or spitting.
Unique CookStar all-stove base works with any stovetop heat source, including induction. Delivers superior heat diffusion and retention and is guaranteed to have no hot spots. Conical shape ensures easy stackability without wedging or scratching. Base is engineered to lie flat for life.
Cooker is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, and there’s no need to remove main control valve—just rinse the lid under running water. Includes handy steamer basket and tripod stand. Lifetime warranty. Made in Germany.
Web exclusive: This product only available online.
- Manufacturer: Fissler
- Capacity: 4.8 qt., 10.6 qt.
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Works with any stovetop heat source, including induction
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Prepares delicious healthy meals in 1/3 the time
- Easy to use, whether you’re a novice or pressure-cooking pro
- Fool-proof safety features take away all the fear and guesswork
- Improved 4-segment bayonet locking system
- Indicators let you know when lid is closed correctly and ready to cook
- Automatically depressurizes if cooking level is exceeded
- Auto-lock prevents lid from being opened until pressure is completely released
- Silent under pressure—no hissing, rattling or spitting
- Doesn’t release steam when cooking—locks in vitamins and moisture
- Works with any stovetop heat source, including induction
- Superior heat diffusion and retention
- Guaranteed to have no hot spots
- Conical shape ensures easy stackability without wedging or scratching
- Base is engineered to lie flat for life
- Includes handy steamer basket and tripod stand
- Made in Germany