Fissler Vitaquick® Pressure Pan Set
New easy-to-use pressure cooker lets you prepare food in 1/3 the time. Whether you’re a novice or pressure-cooking pro, you’ll appreciate the fool-proof safety features that take away all the fear and guesswork. Includes improved 4-segment bayonet locking system with indicators to let you know when lid is closed correctly and ready to cook. If cooking level is exceeded, cooker automatically depressurizes through the control valve. Auto-lock feature prevents lid from being opened until pressure is completely released.
Unlike most pressure cookers, the Vitaquick doesn’t release steam while in use. This reduces the loss of liquid and vitamins and keeps your kitchen cooler. Plus, it’s silent under pressure—no hissing, rattling or spitting.
Unique CookStar all-stove base works with any stovetop heat source, including induction. Delivers superior heat diffusion and retention and is guaranteed to have no hot spots. Patented Novogrill frying surface features a unique nonstick texture that enables oil-free cooking. Conical shape ensures easy stackability without wedging or scratching. Base is engineered to lie flat for life.
Cooker is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, and there’s no need to remove main control valve—just rinse the lid under running water. 10¼" diameter. 4-qt. capacity. Lifetime warranty. Made in Germany.
Web exclusive: This product only available online.
- Manufacturer: Fissler
- Includes: CookStar base with nonstick frying surface, pressure lid, glass lid, and steam basket
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Works with any stovetop heat source, including induction
- Dimensions: 10¼" diameter
- Capacity: 4 qt.
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum, glass
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Grill, sear, fry, sauté, steam and pressure cook—all with one revolutionary pan set
- Prepares delicious, healthy meals in 1/3 the time
- Easy to use, whether you’re a novice or pressure-cooking pro
- Fool-proof safety features take away all the fear and guesswork
- Improved 4-segment bayonet locking system
- Indicators let you know when lid is closed correctly and ready to cook
- Automatically depressurizes if cooking level is exceeded
- Auto-lock prevents lid from being opened until pressure is completely released
- Silent under pressure—no hissing, rattling or spitting
- Doesn’t release steam when cooking—locks in vitamins and moisture
- Works with any stovetop heat source, including induction
- Superior heat diffusion and retention
- Guaranteed to have no hot spots
- Patented Novogrill frying surface features a unique nonstick texture that enables oil-free cooking
- Conical shape ensures easy stackability without wedging or scratching
- Base is engineered to lie flat for life
- Made in Germany
I followed the Fissler recipe exactly and got the most amazingly moist and tender pulled pork! Total cooking time in the pressure cooker was 20min, plus another 10min more in prep/searing. Made a salad while the pork was tenderizing, so had dinner ready in 30 minutes!!
The reason why I only gave it 4 stars in features is because some cooking liquid came out of the steam vent when I tried to release some pressure with the unlock button. So I tried running cold water over it (just as the instructions say) and it worked perfectly. However, I decided to give the unlock button another try (after getting the pressure back up again) and pressed more gently the second time around and it worked just fine (no spewing of cooking liquid).
I used to be intimidated by pressure cookers, especially seeing Top Chefs on t.v. struggle with ones that don't open. Now I feel completely comfortable using one. The lid was easy to use and I love the look of this one...it is not your mom/grandmother's old pressure cooker!
Questions & Answers
Description says stainless steel and aluminum.