Francis Francis for illy® Y1.1 Espresso Machine, Red
Thanks to 19 bars of pressure, the result is always a full-bodied espresso with long-lasting crema. The automatic energy-saving mode will turn off the machine after 60 minutes of inactivity. The latest touch technology automatically stops brewing at desired amount, and the aluminum body, tempered-glass cup holder and compact silhouette make it a perfect fit in any kitchen too.
Works exclusively with illy iperEspresso capsules. Automatic ejection of used capsules into side compartment. Used capsules drawer capacity: 7 capsules. 1250 watts. 23-oz. water tank; 11" h x 9½" l x 9½" w.
- Capacity: 23-oz. water tank
- Dimensions: 11" h x 9½" l x 9½" w
- Material: Aluminum and tempered glass
- We love this espresso with a simple touch
- Enjoy the rich, smooth taste of illy espresso at home
- Simply insert an iperEspresso capsule, touch the icon for regular or a double shot of espresso, and the machine will automatically stop brewing at your desired amount
- Thanks to 19 bars of pressure the result is always a full-bodied espresso with long-lasting crema
- Automatic energy-saving mode will turn off the machine after 60 minutes of inactivity
- Latest touch technology automatically stops brewing at desired amount
- Aluminum body, tempered-glass cup holder and compact silhouette make it a perfect fit in any kitchen
- Works exclusively with illy iperEspresso capsules
- Automatic ejection of used capsules into side compartment
- Used capsules drawer capacity: 7 capsules
- 1250 watts
- Made in China
Not only eye-catching, they’re also a delight to the other senses—especially taste and smell—delivering full-bodied aromatic espresso with a spectacular crema for an all-around aesthetic experience. This may come as no surprise when you learn that Francis Francis machines are brought to you by illy, the celebrated Italian espresso coffee served in the finest restaurants and cafés and enjoyed by coffee connoisseurs worldwide.
Founded in 1933 by Francesco Illy, illycaffè produces and sells a unique blend of high-quality coffee made from nine types of pure Arabica beans. A careful balance of ingredients from South and Central America, India, and Africa creates the unmistakable illy flavor—always identical in any espresso cup, wherever it is drunk around the world. Based in Trieste, Italy, illycaffè is led by chairman and CEO Andrea Illy, the third generation of the Illy family. Today, the illycaffè group helps develop the global market and culture of coffee by working on all the factors that go into the perfect cup of espresso: the blend, the machines, the preparation, the training of specialized bar staff and even the design of bars and venues where people can enjoy drinking coffee. The forward-thinking company promotes and disseminates the culture of coffee by continually reinventing tradition.