Emile Henry® Olive Lasagna Dishes, Set of 2
The dishes have cream-colored interiors and painted exteriors finished using the exclusive Ceradon® process. Fired at 2100°F, clay becomes chip resistant with a glaze that won’t scratch or craze, even when you’re cutting inside the dish. Bakers go into the freezer, oven, microwave, and under the broiler. Easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher.
Set of two includes small (7" x 5½", ½ qt.) and large (11½"x 9", 2 qt.) bakers. 10-year guarantee. Made in France.
In addition to perfect lasagna, these versatile dishes are great for making casseroles, macaroni and cheese, vegetable sides, cobblers, brownies and much more.
Made from local clay in Burgundy, France, using a pottery tradition that has been alive since 1850. Burgundy clay cooks evenly, bringing out the flavors and aromas of every dish. Superior heat retention keeps food warm as you gather guests to the table.
EXTRAORDINARILY DURABLE POTTERY
Emile Henry clay baking dishes resist chip and cracks. You can even cut directly on the surface without scratching or damaging the finish.
Bakers contain no lead or cadmium, and all of the glazes are 100% food safe. Offered in a large variety of colors, the glazes will not craze, discolor or fade over time.
FREEZER TO OVEN
With extraordinary thermal shock properties, dishes easily go directly from freezer to oven. Plus, they’re safe under the broiler and in the microwave.
EASY TO CLEAN
The surfaces do not trap and hold baked-on or burnt food. Dishes clean up easily by hand or in the dishwasher.
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Includes: One large and one small lasagna dish
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Safe for use in the oven, broiler, microwave and freezer
- Capacity: ½ qt. and 2 qt.
- Dimensions: 7" x 5½"and 11½"x 9"
- Material: Ceramic
- Warranty: 10-year guarantee
- An excellent value on two exceptional Emile Henry bakers
- Versatile set is great for making lasagna, casseroles, sides, desserts and much more
- Made from local clay in Burgundy, France
- Exclusive Ceradon® process produces a superior glaze that resists chips, cracks, scratches and glazing
- Excellent heat distribution ensures food bakes evenly
- Superior heat retention keeps food warm till you’re ready to serve
- Easily goes directly from freezer to oven or microwave
- Cleans up easily by hand or in the dishwasher
- Made in France
Burgundy is noted for world-famous wines that are grown in the mineral-rich limestone soils of the region. Imparting fantastic terrior in the wines, it is these soils and clays that go into the special clay cookware-crafting formulas that are the basis of all Emile Henry ceramic cookware and other products.
Worldwide, professional chefs and home cooks appreciate Emile Henry for the many products and shapes that are properly designed for cooking and baking. The products have the right dimensions, the correct depth and the special features that make Emile Henry so desirable to everyone who enjoys cooking and eating great foods. Discerning gourmands recognize the quality in every loaf pan, casserole dish, stew pot, handcrafted pie dish, trivet, tagine, and brasier Emile Henry creates.