Sur La Table Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Saucepan, 1½
- Offering expert quality at an exceptional price, our newly redesigned tri-ply cookware collection is better than ever
- Delivers the same great performance of the past with enhanced, user-friendly features
- Featuring gleaming 18/10 stainless steel top and bottom layers bonded to a middle layer of pure aluminum, tri-ply design ensures rapid and even heat distribution
- Larger, more ergonomic stay-cool handles are curved for maximum comfort and efficiency
- Stainless steel rivets keep handles permanently attached
- Rolled edges ensure easier pouring
- Tighter-fitting lid retains moisture as you cook and keeps food warm till you’re ready to serve
- Larger lid handle easily accommodates potholder or oven mitt
- Compatible with all stovetop heat sources, including induction
- The 18/10 stainless steel won’t react with foods
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Care: Broiler, stovetop and dishwasher safe. Oven safe to 500°F
- Capacity: 1½ qt.
- Includes: Saucepan and lid
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in China
NO HOT SPOTS! The inner, aluminum layer pulls the heat up the sides of the pan so you get even heat distribution throughout cooking instead of heating only the bottom. This means that for most dishes you don't have to stand over the pot stirring to keep the food at the bottom from scorching. Also, less heat is required to maintain an even simmer. The outer stainless steel layers are lovely and clean up easily. The pan handles stay cool enough during cooking to move the pans without pot holders. However, the lid handles do get pretty hot (they are metal after all) so be careful with those.
Overall, these pans are everything I wanted, perform as expected and I will definitely purchase other sizes
A helper handle on the pan would be a nice touch
The spouted lip on the pans adds ease to pouring so sauces and soups end up in the bowl and not dripping over the counter
over 2 years ago
3 weeks ago
Questions & Answers
I'd like to know the dimensions of each of the sauce pans. Depth and width?
I see the response from SLT says there is not a steamer to fit the 2.1 quart pan, however, I am wondering if the 515643 steamer fits the 2 quart pan 1037068 (or if the 2 quart pan is really a 2.1 quart pan and the listing has been changed). If not, what pan does the above steamer fit
2 7/8 in Deep
21 in handle to end
One of my favorite go to pans!
Are the lid handles solid or hollow?
I'm very much interested in a 4qt SS saucepan, preferably by Sur La Table. If there's a chance, it'll come out, I'll wait for it