Sur La Table® Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Sauté Pan, 3 qt.
- Our newly redesigned tri-ply cookware collection is better than ever
- Delivers the same great performance of the past with enhanced, user-friendly features
- Expert quality at an exceptional price
- Larger, more ergonomic stay-cool handles
- Rolled edges ensure easier pouring
- Tighter-fitting lid retains moisture as you cook and keeps food warm till you’re ready to serve
- Larger lid handle easily accommodates potholder or oven mitt
- Stainless steel rivets keep handles permanently attached
- Tri-ply design ensures rapid and even heat distribution
- Compatible with all stovetop heat sources, including induction
- The 18/10 stainless steel won’t react with foods
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Capacity: 3 qt.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Broiler, oven, stovetop and dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F
What's In the box? Show
- Sauté pan
1 year ago
7 months ago
Questions & Answers
I think I see saute pans that have handles that are "solid" where they join the pan, while others are branched with a space between them.
Is this true, or is it just the angle of the photos? Please clarify, if you would be so kind!