Sur La Table Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Skillets
- Our newly redesigned tri-ply cookware collection is better than ever
- Delivers the same great performance of the past with enhanced, user-friendly features
- Expert quality at an exceptional price
- Larger, more ergonomic stay-cool handles
- Stainless steel rivets keep handles permanently attached
- Tri-ply design ensures rapid and even heat distribution
- Compatible with all stovetop heat sources, including induction
- 18/10 stainless steel won’t react with foods
- Our 12" skillet features a sturdy loop assist handle to enable easy transport
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Dimensions: Available in 8¼", and 12"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Broiler, stovetop and oven safe to 500°F
1 year ago
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
Are there any special restrictions on how to care for these pans? I just used the smallest skillet and have a greasy mess that is rather stuck on. Can I use an abrasive cleaner like comet to get rid of the stuck on portion?also the pan was brand new, was i supposed to ""season"" the pan to mitigate...
Is this true of ALL your ""tri-ply"" pans? The aluminum will come into contact with the food
I purchased another skillet (for a significant amount) at another retailer and the food sticks terribly to the upper portion of the sides of the pan. There is actually a line above which you can see that something must be different because that is how bad it sticks. I'm guessing it's the core.
The smaller skillets and all of the pots work well and have given no issues.
The total thickness of the tri-ply clad is 2.7mm.
Each layer goes completely to the edge of the cookware.
I know the diameter is12"", but how high are the sides, and how long is the 12"" with he handle