Sur La Table® Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Skillets
- Our newly redesigned tri-ply cookware collection is better than ever
- Delivers the same great performance of the past with enhanced, user-friendly features
- Expert quality at an exceptional price
- Larger, more ergonomic stay-cool handles
- Stainless steel rivets keep handles permanently attached
- Tri-ply design ensures rapid and even heat distribution
- Compatible with all stovetop heat sources, including induction
- 18/10 stainless steel won’t react with foods
- Our 12" skillet features a sturdy loop assist handle to enable easy transport
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Dimensions: Available in three sizes—8¼", 10" and 12"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Broiler, stovetop and oven safe to 500°F
This essential set contains everything the home cook needs to measure ingredients for baking, stovetop cooking and more. Durable and attractive stainless...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
Are there any special restrictions on how to care for these pans? I just used the smallest skillet and have a greasy mess that is rather stuck on. Can I use an abrasive cleaner like comet to get rid of the stuck on portion?also the pan was brand new, was i supposed to ""season"" the pan to mitigate...
Is this true of ALL your ""tri-ply"" pans? The aluminum will come into contact with the food
I purchased another skillet (for a significant amount) at another retailer and the food sticks terribly to the upper portion of the sides of the pan. There is actually a line above which you can see that something must be different because that is how bad it sticks. I'm guessing it's the core.
The total thickness of the tri-ply clad is 2.7mm.
Each layer goes completely to the edge of the cookware.
I know the diameter is12"", but how high are the sides, and how long is the 12"" with he handle