Breville® Electric Skillet
The thick aluminum construction provides optimal heat retention, and the Thermal Pro (PFOA free) nonstick surface makes cleanup a snap. There’s even a pouring spout for easy transfer of liquids.
Cooks enjoy precise temperature control with 15 heat settings from simmering to high sear. An easy-grip lid handle and cool-touch base protect busy hands from the heat, and a toughened glass lid with steam vent retains heat and moisture when slow cooking and steaming.
Use the pan tilt lever to tilt the cooking surface to allow fat and juices to drain from the food. Set includes a trivet for steaming and roasting, plus nonslip feet for stability. The fry pan is easy to clean since there are no detachable parts.
- This large banquet skillet’s gives you plenty of space to prepare everything from bacon and eggs to complete dinners
- Heat distributed via a butterfly heating element for even distribution over the entire cooking surface
- Thick aluminum construction provides optimal heat retention
- Thermal Pro (PFOA free) nonstick surface makes cleanup a snap
- Pouring spout for easy transfer of liquids
- Precise temperature control with 15 heat settings from simmering to high sear
- Easy-grip lid handle and cool-touch base protects busy hands from the heat
- Toughened glass lid with steam vent retains heat and moisture when slow cooking and steaming
- Pan tilt lever to tilt the cooking surface to allow fat and juices to drain from the food
- Trivet for steaming and roasting
- Nonslip feet for stability
- Fry pan is easy to clean since there are no detachable parts
- Model: BEF450XL
- Material: Aluminum, nonstick and glass
- Dimensions: 3¼" h x 15½" l x 12¼" w
- 1800 watts of power
- Warranty: One-year warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Fry pan and lid are dishwasher safe
As always, Breville's genius technology makes cooking easier. Sometimes it's the little things that make the biggest difference. They have a little tilt level that you can use to tilt the pan slightly to allow fat and juices to drip away. This was really nice for basting and it gave me a good juice buildup from draw from.
It's a triple threat in that you can saut�, fry or steam. I personally really appreciate that versatility. The 15 different heat settings provide a lot of control and some great continuity.
Cleanup was a snap. It's just one big pan and nothing to take apart. You gotta love that
It heats evenly and all of the different settings get it just right. The chart that comes with it is very helpful as well as to what setting is the best. Good when just learning the functions.
The easy pour feature is excellent as well. The old 40 year old one went on to someone else's house and it served me well. I believe that this one will serve me just as well
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
I don't know, they call this a ""large banquet"" skillet, but looks like 3 pieces of chicken in it? It would be nice to have pictures of:1. pouring spout2. vented lid3. pan-tilt lever4. controls showing the 15 settings5. trive
What is the lowest temp. and what is the highest temp. this electric skillet heats to?How many numbers are on the heat control
I love Breville products but can't use the numerical settings (2,3,4, etc) when frying pastries and am waiting hopefully for this one to be available with the fahrenheit settings