Hot Cakes Salted Caramel Sauce
To us, this salted caramel sauce is good on everything. For starters, try as a dip for fresh green and red apples. Place atop French toast, pancakes, crêpes, and toast. Pour it over your ice cream or molten chocolate cake, drizzle in your milkshake, on your popcorn—even put it in your coffee and stir! No corn syrup or other stabilizers. 6 oz. Made in the USA.
- Capacity: 6 oz.
- Ingredients: Organic heavy cream (milk), organic whole milk, organic Fair Trade sugar, kosher salt
- Organic, true caramel sauce created the old-fashioned way of dry-burning the sugar first
- Made with local, organic dairy from Fresh Breeze and the perfect amount of sea salt
- To us, this sauce is good on everything
- Try as a dip for fresh green and red apples
- Place atop French toast, pancakes, crêpes, and toast
- Pour it over your ice cream or molten chocolate cake
- Drizzle in your milkshake, on your popcorn
- Even put it in your coffee and stir!
- No corn syrup or other stabilizers
- Made in the USA
The idea for the take-n-bake molten chocolate cakes came from a dessert Autumn created for a charity dinner. The cakes were so well received, the guests practically fell out of their chairs and the orders started rolling in. Autumn was working as Head Chocolatier of Theo Chocolate at the time, but decided it would be fun to start a little side business. And so Hot Cakes was born. Autumn left her much-loved job at Theo Chocolate in 2009 and headed to Spain for a four-month stint of organic farming and rock climbing. Upon her return home in 2010, she focused 100% of her energy on slowly building up the Hot Cakes brand, which is built on supporting local and organic farming through the creation of fine, innovative desserts.
The “OH WOW” stamp came from years of vending at the farmers’ markets and documenting their customers’ reactions when tasting our products. Over and over they heard “OH WOW” followed by happy sighs after a dip into the caramel sauce or a taste of hot molten chocolate cake. This happened so often, Hot Cakes decided to turn customer feedback into a tool they can use in their kitchen when developing products.
All of Hot Cakes’ products bear this stamp of quality. When they are creating new culinary adventures and sampling them on friends and guests, if the reaction isn’t “OH WOW,” they know it’s not good enough to serve. The finest quality is their promise to you.