Wüsthof® Gourmet 7-Piece Block Set
This 7-piece block set features the essential knives you need to create a lifetime of delicious meals, including: 3" paring knife, 4½" utility knife, 6" serrated utility knife, and 6" chef’s knife, along with 9" sharpening steel, kitchen shears, and 9-slot storage block. Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. Limited lifetime warranty. Made in Solingen, Germany.
7-PIECE BLOCK SET INCLUDES:
3" PARING KNIFE
Designed to handle precise tasks like mincing garlic and shallots, coring tomatoes and strawberries—even making decorative cuts like radish rosettes.
4½" UTILITY KNIFE
Sometimes called a sandwich knife because it works well on almost everything that goes into a sandwich—from thin-skinned vegetables such as tomatoes to meats and cheeses.
6" SERRATED UTILITY KNIFE
Features a serrated edge that slices tomatoes or even the toughest-crusted loaves with ease.
6" CHEF’S KNIFE
This kitchen workhorse makes it easy to chop, dice, slice, and mince large quantities of meat and vegetables.
9" HONING STEEL
Enables you to maintain the razor-sharp edges of your cutlery collection.
A kitchen essential: handy for trimming pie dough, snipping chives, removing fat from raw poultry, and lots more.
9-SLOT WOOD STORAGE BLOCK
Displays your elegant cutlery, keeping knives safe and secure between uses. Extra slots enable you to easily expand your collection.
Wüsthof’s state-of-the-art manufacturing methods deliver consistently high and uniform quality. Each knife in the Gourmet line is laser cut from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel for a precise, razor-sharp edge. Plus, each blade is laser tested to ensure correct cutting angle.
Triple-riveted, full-tang handle is made of a durable polymer that’s contoured for a comfortable grip.
SYMBOL OF QUALITY
Quality-control experts examine each piece of cutlery for even the slightest defect, and all blades are tested to ensure optimal sharpness. Only flawless knives receive the Wüsthof trident logo—a symbol of form, function, and uncompromising quality.
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Includes: 3" paring knife, 4½" utility knife, 6" serrated utility knife, and 6" chef’s knife, along with 9" sharpening steel, kitchen shears, and 9-slot storage block.
- Care: Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel and polypropylene
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- From Wüsthof, renowned cutlery makers since 1814
- 7-piece block set features the essential knives you need to create a lifetime of delicious meals
- State-of-the-art manufacturing methods deliver consistently high and uniform quality
- Each knife is laser cut from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel
- Knives are laser tested to ensure razor-sharp edges and correct cutting angles
- Full-tang polymer handles are triple riveted for durability and contoured for a comfortable grip
- Made in Solingen, Germany
Today, old– world craftsmanship meets 21st century production methods at Wüsthof′s state– of– the– art facilities. In addition to knives, the company offers a variety of cutting boards, storage blocks, scissors, and other cutlery accessories.
Now in its 7th generation of family ownership, Wüsthof maintains strict production standards to ensure that only the finest products bear the trident logo, which is recognized by professional chefs and home cooks alike as a symbol of form, function, and uncompromising quality.