Tim Love Carbon Steel Grill Pan, 12½"
Durable 2.3mm-thick carbon steel reaches high heat quickly and cooks evenly—perfect for searing, browning, grilling, and more. Use it outdoors or indoors to create delicious barbecue. The Tim Love grill pan’s performance improves over time, so the more that it’s used, the darker it becomes, for all-natural nonstick cooking. Plus, it seals in juices for delicious caramelization.
Sturdy steel handle is triple riveted for durability. Safe for all cooking surfaces, including induction. Hand wash. 12½" diameter. Lifetime warranty. Made in France by de Buyer for Tim Love. Available exclusively at Sur La Table.
- Manufacturer: de Buyer for Tim Love
- Care: Hand wash, dry well, then store in a dry place. Carbon steel cannot be left outdoors.
- Dimensions: 12½" diameter
- Material: Carbon steel
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Sur La Table Exclusive made by de Buyer for Tim Love
- Safe for all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Perfect for searing, browning and grilling
- Reaches high heat quickly and cooks evenly
- Use it indoors or outdoors for delicious barbecue
- Performance improves over time for all-natural nonstick cooking
- Seals in juices, resulting in caramelization
- Eco-friendly pan is 99% iron and 100% recyclable
- Durable 2.3mm-thick carbon steel
- Free of PFOA and PTFE coatings
- Steel handle is triple-riveted for durability
- Made in France
Originally founded as a sheet-metal company in 1830, de Buyer is regarded as one of the finest manufactures of professional cooking and baking equipment for culinary professionals. With a commitment to quality, innovation and knowledge, de Buyer boasts over 180 years of experience producing the finest tools and cookware to help cooks worldwide achieve new culinary heights.