Cuisinart® Stainless Steel Classic 4-Slice Toaster, Metallic Charcoal
The best thing is, dual control panels make this really two toasters in one. Choose from wto separate six-setting browning dials, dual reheat, defrost and bagel buttons with LED indicators. The wide toasting slots, extra-lift carriage lever, and slide-out crumb tray make browning your breads simple and mess-free.
Convenient cord wrap and instruction book included. Limited three-year warranty. Four-slice capacity; 12" h x 11¼" l x 7" w.
Shop all Colorful Cuisinart »
- Includes: Toaster, cord wrap and instruction book
- Capacity: Four-slice capacity
- Dimensions: 12" h x 11¼" l x 7" w
- Material: Stainless steel
- Warranty: Limited three-year warranty
- Toaster’s smooth, brushed metallic stainless housing features polished chrome and black accents
- Looks at home in any kitchen
- Custom controls let you defrost and toast bagels and bread, four at a time, just the way you want them
- Dual control panels make this really two toasters in one
- Choose from two separate six-setting browning dials, dual reheat, defrost and bagel buttons with LED indicators
- Wide toasting slots
- Extra-lift carriage lever
- Slide-out crumb tray
- Convenient cord wrap and instruction book included
- Made in China
With the company under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, its legacy is alive and well. Today, Cuisinart is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pépin and Hubert Keller and favored by home cooks around the world.
The prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. They offer a wide array of kitchen products that features everything from bakeware to blenders, coffeemakers to toaster ovens, and stand mixers to handy kitchen gadgets. No matter what’s on the menu, cooks are sure to find a Cuisinart product to make their job easier.
With a commitment to innovative design and a passion for culinary education, Cuisinart truly delivers on its mission to help you “Savor the Good Life®.”