All-Clad Stainless Steel Saucepans with Lids
Spend $500 on All-Clad cookware to receive a bonus lasagna pan and two oven mitts (a $169.95 value). Spend $800 to receive the pan and mitts, plus a bonus 5-qt. colander (a $279.95 value). You must add the lasagna pan and colander to your cart to receive bonus items. To receive the pan and mitts, add SKU 780346 to your cart. To receive the colander, add SKU 1548221 to your cart. The promo will apply automatically; you don't need any special codes.
All-Clad’s revolutionary three-ply bonded design features a thick aluminum core for even, efficient heat distribution, sandwiched between durable layers of stainless steel. Pans feature sturdy solid-cast handles permanently secured with high-yield-strength stainless-steel rivets. Tight-fitting lids hold in moisture as you cook and keep food hot till you’re ready to serve.
Please note: The 1-qt. size is available through website or catalog only. The 4-qt. size includes assist handles for safe and easy transport.
Shop All-Clad »
- Perfect for making soups or sauces, boiling pasta or potatoes, or simply reheating leftovers
- Magnetic stainless steel exterior is compatible with all oven and stovetop heat sources, including induction
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Three-ply bonded design heats quickly and evenly
- Pans hold heat well and limit evaporation
- Tight-fitting lids seal in moisture and flavor
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handles enable safe and easy transport
- The 18/10 stainless-steel won’t react with foods
- Inner aluminum core eliminates hot spots
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Available sizes: 1 qt., 1.5 qt., 2 qt., 3 qt., 3.5 qt. and 4 qt.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
What's In the box? Show
1 year ago
1 year ago
4 months ago
Was constantly needing to wash it so I could re-use it.
Or I would reach for it and realize it was already on the stove.
Waited for a sale (for reasons I don't understand, this size goes on sale frequently) and bought a 2nd one.
Happy Cook :-)
3 weeks ago
1 month ago
Questions & Answers
Please: the depth and diameter of the 2 Qt version?
rim diameter, height (pot depth) and handle length of 2-Qt
I can find the saucepan but I can never find the double boiler inserf
18/10 stainless steel will not react with food and insert is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Fits All-Clad 3QT, 3½QT, and 4QT saucepans or casseroles. Lifetime warranty. Made in the USA.
The description here for the 20th anniversary changes is confusing. Do all the stainless steel line pots have the PFOA free dishwasher safe non-stick coating or does it mean that the non-stick stainless steel pans now have PFOA free dishwasher safe coatings? I am looking for a stainless steel pot without any coatings...
• Base: 7 1/4" Dia.
• Weight: 4-lb.