Miyabi® Artisan SG2 4-Piece Steak Knife Set
This truly elegant steak knife set is perfect for entertaining and a beautiful addition to any table. The blades’ razor-like sharpness cleanly cuts your meat into manageable bites without tearing. This set is a guaranteed conversation-starter!
Industry-Leading SG2 Core
The ice-hardened symmetrical blade is made from Micro Carbide powder steel SG2, which boasts a Rockwell hardness of 63 through a proprietary ice-hardening process called Criodur. The core is then surrounded with stainless steel that’s hammered to a dramatic Damascus-textured finish.
The Samurai Tradition
Today, Miyabi applies the ancient techniques of traditional Japanese samurai swordmaking to create the highest-quality cutlery available on the market. Pick up any of these knives and you’ll see that the unmatched sharpness and impeccable craftsmanship of the katana lives on.
Legendary Katana Edge
Using traditional methods and new innovative techniques, each knife in the Miyabi Artisan SG2 collection features a hand-honed blade finished with a true katana edge.
Distinctive Cocobolo Pakkawood Handle
Every Miyabi Artisan SG2 handle is specially designed to fit the hand better than its competitors’. Made with unique Cocobolo Rosewood pakkawood, featuring brass and red spacers, a mosaic pin, and a stainless steel end cap, the handles are both ergonomic enough for any cook and elegant enough for any kitchen.
Limited lifetime warranty. Set of four. Each blade is 4½" l. Hand wash. Made in Japan exclusively for us.
- Includes: Set of four
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: Each blade is 4½" l
- Material: Stainless steel and Cocobolo pakkawood
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Introducing the exquisite Artisan SG2 Collection
- Handmade in the legendary knife capital of Seki, Japan
- “Artisan” reflects the rich tradition of metalworking in Japan
- Since the 13th century bladesmiths there have honed their craft and developed an almost mythic reputation
- Industry-leading SG2 core
- Ice-hardened symmetrical blade is made from Micro Carbide powder steel SG2
- Rockwell hardness of 63 through a proprietary ice-hardening process called Criodur
- Core is then surrounded with stainless steel that’s hammered to a dramatic Damascus-textured finish
- Legendary katana edge
- Hand-honed blade
- Distinctive Cocobolo pakkawood handle
- Handle is specially designed to fit the hand better than its competitors’
- Made with unique Cocobolo Rosewood pakkawood
- Features brass and red spacers, a mosaic pin, and a stainless steel end cap
- Handles are both ergonomic enough for any cook and elegant enough for any kitchen
- Made in Japan exclusively for us
Forged-steel construction results in a distinctive Damascus pattern, ensuring that no two knives are identical. Blades go through a Cryodur four-step ice-hardening process for strength, flexibility, and corrosion resistance. Edges are then hand finished by master craftsmen using the classic honbazuke blade-honing technique.
Created in collaboration with world-renowned Japanese chefs—including Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto—the Miyabi collection merges authentic Japanese blades with Western-style handles to create a truly unique line of cutlery.
Miyabi. The Beauty of Sharpness.