Emile Henry Lasagna Dish, 13" x 10"
The durable, attractive glaze is resistant to both scratching and chipping—you can even cut directly on the surface—and will not hold baked-on or burnt food, so cleanup is always easy. Emile Henry’s food-safe glazes are free of both lead and cadmium and will not craze, discolor or fade over time. Available in several different colors.
- Exclusive Ceradon finishing process improves upon the qualities of traditional pottery
- Burgundy clay’s superior heat retention helps keep food hot and delicious
- Dish is remarkably durable for a ceramic vessel, yet is lightweight and easy to handle
- Expertly fired with 100% food-safe glazes, Emile Henry cookware resists chipping, cracking and scratching and will not trap baked-on or burnt-on food
- Can move directly from the freezer to the oven
- Comfortable handles provide a secure grip while transporting to and from the table
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Material: Burgundy clay
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Oven safe to 500°F. Safe for microwave and broiler use. Not for use over direct flame or electric ranges
- Dimensions: 13" x 10" x 3"
- Warranty: 10-year household warranty against breakage due to defective workmanship
- Made in France