A modern reimagining of Bialetti’s classic espresso maker, this two-part stainless steel stovetop brewer delivers delicious, rich espresso—add a dollop of foam for an espresso macchiato or pour over a scoop of ice cream for a creamy affogato. One sip, and you’ll understand why there’s a Bialetti brewer in 90 percent of Italian households.
- Manufacturer: Bialetti
- Material: Stainless steel
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 8"
- Capacity: 6 espresso cups
- Made in China
- Makes six espresso cups in under five minutes
- Durable and attractive stainless steel construction
- Ergonomic Bakelite handle features a wide reach for easy, safe pouring
- Easy to use: simply fill the lower chamber with water, place the filter in the tank and fill with coffee, screw the top back on, and heat on medium. The pot will quickly begin to steam and sputter—when the top is full of coffee, remove from heat and enjoy
The Bialetti two-part cast-aluminum espresso pot has long set the standard for stovetop espresso makers. With the invention of the Bialetti in the 1930s, espresso—long a staple of Italian cafés and bars—became available for home consumption. Today, this classic of 20th-century industrial design can be found in 90 percent of Italian homes. Now Italy’s favorite pot can go to work in your kitchen, making delicious espresso on gas or electric stovetops.