Cuisinart® Egg Cooker
Cooker includes a brushed stainless steel lid, and a beaker with piercing pin. Unit automatically shuts off after use. BPA-free. Set comes with poaching tray, two egg holders and recipe book. Limited three-year warranty. 2.1 lbs.; 7½" h x 7¼" l x 6¼" w.
- Model: CEC-10
- Includes: Cooker, poaching tray, two egg holders and recipe book
- Capacity: Seven eggs
- Dimensions: 2.1 lbs.; 7½" h x 7¼" l x 6¼" w
- Material: Stainless steel and BPA-free plastic
- Warranty: Limited three-year warranty
- Simple-to-use appliance frees up stovetop space and looks right at home in any kitchen
- Cook up to seven eggs, from hard to soft consistency at one time
- Poach up to three
- Light indicates if cooker is on or off
- Audible tone lets you know when they’re done
- Brushed stainless steel lid
- Beaker with piercing pin
- Unit automatically shuts off after use
- Set comes with poaching tray, two egg holders and recipe book
- Limited three-year warranty
- Made in China
With the company under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, its legacy is alive and well. Today, Cuisinart is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pépin and Hubert Keller and favored by home cooks around the world.
The prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. They offer a wide array of kitchen products that features everything from bakeware to blenders, coffeemakers to toaster ovens, and stand mixers to handy kitchen gadgets. No matter what’s on the menu, cooks are sure to find a Cuisinart product to make their job easier.
With a commitment to innovative design and a passion for culinary education, Cuisinart truly delivers on its mission to help you “Savor the Good Life®.”