Cuisinart® 7-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Chrome
We love the simple-to-clean electronic touchpad with On/Off/Pulse controls. The razor-sharp stainless steel blades and discs work so quickly that home chefs can do multiple batches in minutes.
The slicing disc is perfect for produce and meats, creating uniform slices with clean edges. The shredding disc makes quick work of cheeses, veggies, nuts and more. The chopping/mixing blade is great for processing foods and completely mixing your ingredients. Processor even comes with a dough blade for kneading homemade bread.
An extra-large feed tube eliminates need to precut most ingredients, and the SealTight feature seals bowl and safely locks the blade. The seven-cup work bowl with handy pour spout and measurement markings is ideal for the busy cook.
Set includes: Food processor, slicing disc, shredding disc, chopping/mixing blade, dough blade, spatula, how-to DVD, and recipe book. All removable parts are dishwasher safe. 7-cup capacity. 600 watts.
- Includes: Food processor, slicing disc, shredding disc, chopping/mixing blade, dough blade, spatula, how-to DVD, and recipe book
- Care: All removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 7 cup
- Dimensions: 7" x 10" x 15"
- Material: ABS-plastic housing; Lexan® bowl
- One of the most user-friendly food prep tools we’ve tested
- Perfect size for smaller spaces
- Seven-cup model can do everything the big guys can, plus knead bread dough
- Simple-to-clean electronic touchpad with On/Off/Pulse controls
- Razor-sharp stainless steel blades and discs work so quickly that home chefs can do multiple batches in minutes
- Slicing disc is perfect for produce and meats for uniform slices with clean edges
- Shredding disc makes quick work of cheeses, veggies, nuts and more
- Chopping/mixing blade is great for processing foods an completely mixing your ingredients
- Dough blade is great for kneading homemade bread
- Extra-large feed tube eliminates need to precut most ingredients
- SealTight feature seals bowl and safely locks the blade
- Seven-cup work bowl with handy pour spout and measurement markings
- 600 watts
- Made in China
With the company under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, its legacy is alive and well. Today, Cuisinart is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pépin and Hubert Keller and favored by home cooks around the world.
The prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. They offer a wide array of kitchen products that feature everything from bakeware to blenders, coffeemakers to toaster ovens, and stand mixers to handy kitchen gadgets. No matter what’s on the menu, cooks are sure to find a Cuisinart product to make their job easier.
With a commitment to innovative design and a passion for culinary education, Cuisinart truly delivers on its mission to help you “Savor the Good Life®.”