Cuisinart® Baby Food Maker and Bottle Warmer
A four-cup work bowl might mean a lot of leftovers, but they can go right into the refrigerator or freezer. A built-in bottle warmer heats baby’s bottle to just the right temperature. The patent-pending Bladelock System holds the blade safely in place while pouring, and bowl is sealed to prevent spitting and improve steaming.
Set includes maker/warmer, spatula, bottle adapter ring, integrated measuring cup and Cuisinart Baby Recipes booklet. 18-month limited warranty. Four-cup capacity. 10 lbs.; 12¼" h x 10" l x 7¾" w.
- Model: BFM-1000
- Includes: Maker/warmer spatula, bottle adapter ring, integrated measuring cup and Cuisinart Baby Recipes booklet
- Capacity: Four cup
- Dimensions: 10 lbs.; 12¼" h x 10" l x 7¾" w
- Material: BPA-free plastic and ABS plastic
- Warranty: 18-month warranty
- A fast and easy way for parents to turn the foods they love into healthy meals for their baby
- User-friendly dial control with LED lights makes steaming, chopping and pureeing right in the same bowl simple
- Four-cup work bowl might mean a lot of leftovers, but they can go right into the refrigerator or freezer
- Built-in bottle warmer heats baby’s bottle to just the right temperature
- Patent-pending Bladelock System holds the blade safely in place while pouring
- Bowl is sealed to prevent spitting and improve steaming
- Made in China
With the company under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, its legacy is alive and well. Today, Cuisinart is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pépin and Hubert Keller and favored by home cooks around the world.
The prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. They offer a wide array of kitchen products that features everything from bakeware to blenders, coffeemakers to toaster ovens, and stand mixers to handy kitchen gadgets. No matter what’s on the menu, cooks are sure to find a Cuisinart product to make their job easier.
With a commitment to innovative design and a passion for culinary education, Cuisinart truly delivers on its mission to help you “Savor the Good Life®.”