Cuisinart® Baby Bottle Warmer Nite Light
The machine also includes a jar basket to warm jars of baby food, and a built-in night light to make those midnight feedings a little easier for parents. Use to steam heat formula or breast milk in a glass or plastic bottle to your desired temperature too.
The integrated nightlight can be used separately, and an integrated measuring cup allows for easy storage. BPA-free. Three-year limited warranty. 2 lbs.; 7½" h x 6" l x 5" w.
- Dimensions: 2 lbs.; 7½" h x 6" l x 5" w
- Material: BPA-free materials
- Warranty: Three-year limited warranty
- Preparing your baby’s drink has never been so simple and fast
- Warming chamber quickly and evenly steam heats any size glass or plastic bottle to the perfect temperature
- Machine also includes a jar basket to warm jars of baby food
- Built-in night light to make those midnight feedings a little easier for parents
- Also use to steam heat formula or breast milk in a glass or plastic bottle to your desired temperature
- Integrated nightlight can be used separately
- Integrated measuring cup allows for easy storage
- Made in China
With the company under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, its legacy is alive and well. Today, Cuisinart is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pépin and Hubert Keller and favored by home cooks around the world.
The prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. They offer a wide array of kitchen products that features everything from bakeware to blenders, coffeemakers to toaster ovens, and stand mixers to handy kitchen gadgets. No matter what’s on the menu, cooks are sure to find a Cuisinart product to make their job easier.
With a commitment to innovative design and a passion for culinary education, Cuisinart truly delivers on its mission to help you “Savor the Good Life®.”