Schott Zweisel® Pro Vino Red Decanter
It fits perfectly in the hand and turns the act of pouring wine into an art. A specially formed glass funnel descends into the decanter neck to spread the wine widely and allow it to flow evenly down the inside of the decanter. This ensures an optimal supply of oxygen for better-tasting wine. Hand wash. 1L. Made in Hungary.
- Care: Hand wash
- Capacity: 1L
- Material: Glass
- A decanter that would be on the wish list of every wine waiter
- This unusual decanter has been created by the Spanish glass designer and wine connoisseur Emilio Rabal
- Pro Vino decanter is produced using the finest lead-free crystal glass
- Specially manufactured to ensure an ultra-light feel
- Unmatched durability
- Fits perfectly in the hand
- Turns the act of pouring wine into an art
- Specially formed glass funnel descends into the decanter neck to spread the wine widely and allow it to flow evenly down the inside of the decanter
- This ensures an optimal supply of oxygen for better-tasting wine
- Made in Hungary
Their proprietary Tritan® technique replaces lead with titanium and zirconium to create dishwasher safe crystal glassware that resists breakage and remains brilliantly clear after years of everyday use. Elegant, timeless designs feature seamless construction, reinforced rims and superb balance.
Created in collaboration with renowned sommeliers, each wine glass features a distinctive bowl shape designed to enhance the bouquet of the specific varietal. All barware—from martini glasses to whiskey tumblers—perfectly showcases the flavor of the designated cocktail or spirit.
With the ideal blend of modern innovation and old-fashioned attention to detail, Schott Zwiesel remains the glassware of choice for winemakers, bartenders, chefs and discerning consumers around the world.