Zwilling Spirit Ceramic Skillets, Set of 2
The interior is coated with FDA-approved PTFE- and PFOA-free Thermolon™ granite ceramic nonstick, so it’s safe for you and the environment. The manufacturing process of this eco-friendly coating produces 60% less carbon dioxide than traditional nonstick and does not release toxic fumes. Plus, it allows you to cook with less oil and food easily slides off with no mess.
Flared rims allow you to pour liquids without dripping, and the riveted cast handles stay cool even on electric and gas stovetops. Cookware is compatible with gas, electric, halogen and induction cooktops and is safe for the oven and broiler up to 500°F.
- Includes: Set of two skillets, 8" and 10"
- Care: Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
- Dimensions: 8" and 10" diameter
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Stylish and durable cookware for the serious home cook
- 3mm thick using fully clad stainless steel with an aluminum core for quick and even heat
- FDA-approved PTFE- and PFOA-free Thermolon granite ceramic nonstick coating
- Eco-friendly nonstick coating produces 60% less carbon dioxide in the manufacturing process than traditional nonstick
- Nonstick coating won’t release toxic fumes
- Nonstick allows you to use little or no oil for healthier cooking
- Flared, dripless rims
- Riveted, stay-cool cast handles
- Compatible with all heating sources
- Safe for use in the oven and broiler
- Highly scratch resistant
- Made in China
Questions & Answers
I've read that thermolon uses nano particles in the non stick coating. Can these particles get into food being cooked? How safe is it?