Shun Premier Steak Knife, 5"
Shun Premier knives blend the hand forging techniques of ancient Japan with modern materials, resulting in state-of-the-art knives with a pedigree that’s centuries old.
- Hand-hammered tsuchime finish prevents food from sticking to the blade and creates a striking look
- Each handcrafted knife requires at least 100 steps to complete
- Core of proprietary VG-MAX super steel is clad on both sides with 34 layers of Damascus stainless steel
- Contoured pakkawood handle allows both a professional-style pinch grip and a trigger grip
- Stainless steel end caps add stability and strength and helps balance the weight of the blade
- Blade is hand sharpened to a razor-sharp 16° double-beveled edge
- Manufacturer: Shun
- Material: Stainless steel, pakkawood
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 5" blade; 9-1/8" overall length
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan