Frieling ® Banneton Round Bread Basket
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 10/18/2016, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
Easy to use, just flour the mold and place the kneaded dough in the basket for final rise. Transfer the loaf onto a baking sheet to bake. Great for bread machine owners, too: let the machine knead the dough, and then let it rise in the Banneton. Remove from the Banneton and bake. Made of natural cane following a century-old tradition.
Do not use the Banneton basket for baking the loaf, use only for the rising. 1 to 2-cup capacity. 3¼" h x 7¼" w. Hand wash. Web only.
- Care: Hand wash
- Capacity: 1 to 2-cup capacity
- Dimensions: 3¼" h x 7¼" w
- Material: Natural cane
- Banneton bread molds are used for the rising of the dough
- The basket coils and flour dusting provide a beautiful shape and decor for a traditional hearth loaf
- Easy to use
- Just flour the mold and place the kneaded dough in the basket for final rise
- Transfer the loaf onto a baking sheet to bake
- Great for bread machine owners, too
- Made of natural cane following a century-old tradition
- Made in China
Questions & Answers