Date Night: Italian Supper
Class Description: Invite your special someone to join us for an evening filled with fun, romance and fabulous flavors. In this hands-on class, our instructor will show you how to transform seasonal ingredients into a scrumptious Italian dinner. You’ll learn techniques for everything from properly searing fish to making fresh sauces from scratch. We’ll share secrets for making classic bruschetta and creating perfectly creamy risotto. Plus, we’ll finish on a sweet note with a refreshingly fruity homemade gelato that’s perfect for sharing. Buon appetito!
Please Note: Class price is per person.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class