Lékué Ogya XL Microwave Pot, 1 qt.
- Manufactuer: Lékué
- Material: Platinum silicone. BPA-free
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 1 qt.
- Dimensions: 9½" x 8" x 4½"
- Warranty: Lékué offers a 10-year warranty for manufacturer’s defects. We will replace any item with the same or similar item, if the item fails during use. Warranty not effective for commercial use
- Manufactured in Spain. Assembled in China
- Perfect alternative to traditional pots
- Healthy steam cooking to maintain nutrients
- The 100% premium platinum silicone to withstand temperatures from -76°F–428°F
- Food safe and germ resistant
Read Lékué’s 10 Golden Rules for Microwave Cooking.
Try this Lékué recipe for rich and savory stew: Click here »
New Lékué is making healthy cooking delicious with easy solutions for busy cooks. The revolutionary Lékué Ogya microwave pot cooks pasta...See product page for full details »
10 months ago
the downside is that it does not have a "floor mat" in the bottom to hold contents off the bottom for steaming like the original.
they should add that to the package to make it *****
2 months ago
Questions & Answers
Is it safe to use in any conventional oven (not just the countertop variety) and what would be the maximum temperature?Thanks :-
All the products included in our range of Silicone Platinum baking molds and healthy products can be safely used both in traditional ovens and in microwave ovens up to a temperature of 220 ºC (428°F ).
I'd like to make 4 servings at any given time. Will it hold up to 4 cups of food?
I bought some silicon steamers and ogya days ago. But on the package I can not find any information about where they were made. Could you tell me if the items were knockoffs? If not, where can I find such information? Thanks
so microwave-save... safe in oven... does this include being safe in COUNTERTOP toaster oven?