Vosges Haut-Chocolat® Bacon Caramel Toffee Box
Rich, traditional toffee is mixed with pieces of Nueske’s Applewood Smoked Bacon for a salty-sweet crunch that will prove addictive well beyond the dessert table. Coated in 45% cacao milk chocolate and sprinkled with Alderwood smoked salt, we like to say there’s never been a better reason to eat chocolate for breakfast. No preservatives, all-natural, gluten-free, and produced using 100% renewable energy.
Shelf life two months. 4 oz. Made in the USA.
- Ingredients: Toffee (58.6%) (sugar, butter), milk chocolate (42%) (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, soy lecithin–an emulsifier, vanilla), uncured bacon (10%) (pork, sea salt, raw sugar, white pepper, dry juniper berries, celery juice, lactic acid–starter culture), salt, corn syrup, water, flavoring: natural hickory smoke. Milk chocolate contains: 40% cocoa solids minimum, 25% milk solids minimum Capacity: 4 oz.
- Rich, traditional toffee is mixed with pieces of Nueske’s Applewood Smoked Bacon
- For a salty-sweet crunch that will prove addictive well beyond the dessert table
- Coated in milk chocolate and sprinkled with Alderwood smoked salt
- We like to say there’s never been a better reason to eat chocolate for breakfast
- No preservatives
- Produced using 100% renewable energy
- Made in the USA
Owner and chocolatier Katrina Markoff originally trained in Paris at the renowned culinary school Le Cordon Bleu, has enhanced her confectionary artistry through training and stages under some of the world’s most revered chefs and in many of the most exotic and honored cuisines on the planet.
Beginning in Spain under the direction of Ferran and Alberto Adria at their famed El Bulli restaurant, she draws inspiration from her experiences studying the indigenous cuisines of France, Italy, Thailand, Korea, Vietnam, Singapore, China, Australia and Hawaii.
From the kitchen of her Chicago apartment, Katrina has launched a veritable chocolate revolution. She is personally responsible for the conceptualization of her collections, recipe development and vision of Vosges Haut-Chocolat, and with chocolate as her medium, she encourages others to explore the diversity of cultures, artists, traditions and movements.
Through her inspiration, sensual and experiential approach, unexpected ingredients and highly sophisticated methods, Katrina inspires and models innovation—taking risks and pushing the boundaries of chocolate conventions.
With each chocolate collection she creates, Katrina opens minds to new ideas and inspires a more non-judgmental and inclusive world.