Epicurean® Slate Board for Produce
Remarkable material is non-porous and won’t dull knives. Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council and the National Sanitary Foundation, it’s easy to clean and will not harbor bacteria. Heat resistant to 350°F, the surface can be used as a trivet without leaving a blemish. Unlike wood and bamboo, these can be cleaned in the dishwasher. All Epicurean products are responsibly made in Duluth, Minnesota, USA. Dishwasher safe. 14" x 11".
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 14" x 11"
- Material: Natural wood fiber, silicone and resin
- Ultra-durable and hygienic cutting surface won’t dull your knives
- Subtle artwork to help you stay organized and avoid cross-contamination indicates what this board is designated for use with: meat, poultry, fish or produce
- A favorite material for professional kitchens
- Made of materials certified by the Forest Services Council and the National Sanitary Foundation
- Heat resistant up to 350°F
- Made in the USA