Epicurean® Natural Boards, Set of 2
Remarkable material is non-porous and won’t dull knives. Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council and the National Sanitary Foundation, it’s easy to clean and will not harbor bacteria. Heat resistant to 350°F, the surface can be used as a trivet without leaving a blemish. Unlike wood and bamboo, these can be cleaned in the dishwasher. All Epicurean products are responsibly made in Duluth, Minnesota, USA.
This essential set of two lightweight Epicurean cutting boards in the natural finish is designed for everyday use and easy handling. Their thin profile and built-in utility hole make them easy to store. 7" x 10" and 9½" x 14½".
- Includes: Two lightweight cutting boards
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 7" x 10" and 9½" x 14½"
- Material: Natural wood fiber, silicone and resin
- An essential set for every kitchen
- Ultra-durable and hygienic cutting surface won’t dull your knives
- A favorite material for professional kitchens
- Made of materials certified by the Forest Services Council and the National Sanitary Foundation
- Heat resistant up to 350°F
- Made in the USA