Lékué Ovo Egg Cooker Set
- Manufactuer: Lékué
- Set includes one round and one square mold
- Material: Platinum silicone
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 4 oz.
- Dimensions: 4.1" x 4.1" x 3½"
- Warranty: Lékué offers a 10 year warranty for manufacturer’s defects, and will replace any item with the same or similar item, if the item fails during use. Warranty not effective for commercial use
- Manufactured in Spain. Assembled in China
- Platinum silicone is flexible, durable, and easy to clean
- Cook eggs easily and conveniently in microwave
- Food safe and germ resistant
Read Lékué’s 10 Golden Rules for Microwave Cooking.
They do exactly what you want them to do... and more. after you experiment you will find your own timing, and live a little, play around with different ingredients. The Lekue products are a wonderful tool, making your microwave usage desirable
11 months ago
Questions & Answers
Please explain what ""platinum silicone"" is--does this contain plastic (that should NOT be used in a microwave)? Thank
"Platinum silicone is a type of silicone that uses only platinum (precious metal) as a catalyser, which increases its quality, apart from silicone’s other properties. This is the ideal material for manufacturing moulds or products that will come into contact with food. The safety and quality of each one of its components also makes platinum silicone the ideal material for baby bottle nipples or surgery materials for hospitals.
Cooking with Lékué’s platinum silicone moulds is completely safe; they don’t leave residues and don’t alter the flavour of food. All the products comply with the quality, technical and design specifications that guarantee durability."
Just got this product, but there are no directions with it! Mine came with one small pamphlet that has 1 recipe in English and that's it. Others in comments talked about ""33 seconds""(in microwave) but can't find that anywhere. NO directions at all regarding using in boiled water. Was my box missing something with directions? I checked the website for Lekue but it had a video but no directions for use.Thanks