Dave’s Gourmet® Hurtin’ Habanero Hot Sauce
A wonderful ingredient in homemade sauces, soups and stews or, if you dare, add to potatoes, chicken, salads, even pizza and much more. Sauce is gluten-free and contains no preservatives. 5 oz. Made in Costa Rica.
- Ingredients: Water, habanero puree (habanero peppers, salt, acetic acid), apple vinegar, cane vinegar, red chile puree (red peppers, salt, acetic acid), spices, lemon juice, garlic pulp, sugar, citric acid, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid
- Capacity: 5 oz.
- Stingingly scrumptious!
- Dave’s Gourmet has become world-famous for its assortment of amazing hot sauces
- This one will put a hurtin’ on anyone courageous enough to try
- A wonderful ingredient in homemade sauces, soups and stews
- Or add to potatoes, chicken, salads even pizza and much more
- Sauce is gluten-free and contains no preservatives
- Made in Costa Rica
The end result of this mission was Insanity Sauce, which Dave took to the National Fiery Foods Show in New Mexico. At the show the sauce made quite an impression and not just because of the strait-jacket Dave wore. Insanity became the only product ever banned for being too hot. Since that day over 13 years ago, Burrito Madness was sold, Dave set up Dave’s Gourmet, Inc., and 70 other products have been added to Dave’s Gourmet’s offerings.
Dave’s Gourmet’s products are distributed throughout the U.S. and in several foreign countries. The excellent quality of its items has garnered the company a number of awards including a prestigious gold trophy and six silver trophies from NASFT (The National Association for the Specialty Food Trade). Dave’s Hurtin’ Habanero Mustard won a gold award the last three years in a row at the World-Wide Mustard Festival.