Le Creuset® Cassis Skinny Grill
HANDCRAFTED IN FRANCE
At the Le Creuset foundry in northern France, molten iron is sand cast from a single mold that’s destroyed after use, explaining why no two pieces are exactly alike.
RELIABLE RESULTS EVERY TIME
Delivers even heat distribution and superior heat retention, ensuring your food is cooked just the way you like it.
RIBBED COOKING SURFACE
Pan features high ridges, lifting food above excess fat while cooking and creating the appetizing grill marks everyone loves. Sloped sides enable you to drain fat away easily with no dripping.
NO SEASONING REQUIRED
Durable black-enamel finish prevents damage and wear and develops a natural patina ideal for searing and frying.
EASY CARE AND CLEANUP
Handles are designed for added comfort, balance and ease of lifting. Enameled interior won’t absorb odors and cleans up easily in the dishwasher or with warm, soapy water. Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking.
Limited lifetime warranty. 10¼" d. Dishwasher safe. Made in France.
- Create delicious outdoor-grilled flavors right in your own kitchen
- Perfect for grilling chicken, steaks, fish, fajitas, vegetables and more
- Delivers even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Ribbed cooking surface lifts food above excess fat and creates appetizing grill marks
- Sloped sides enable you to drain fat away easily with no dripping
- Enameled interior requires no seasoning and resists scratches
- Handles are designed for added comfort, balance and ease of lifting
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Goes effortlessly from stovetop to table for beautiful presentation
- Can be used with any heat source—including gas, electric, induction, ceramic—in the oven or on the stovetop
- Broiler, stovetop and dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 10¼" d
- Material: Cast iron
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
Questions & Answers