Blanc Soup Bowl
Porcelain’s fired at a higher temperature than earthenware or stoneware, so its surface is harder and more resistant to chips, stains, and scratches. Porcelain is also microwave and oven safe, so it ’s ideal for reheating leftovers. (Will get hot! Remove with caution.)
Dishwasher and microwave safe. Oven-safe to 500°F. 18 oz. capacity. 5" d x 3½" h.
- Care: Dishwasher and microwave safe. Oven-safe to 500°F
- Capacity: 18 oz.
- Dimensions: 5" d x 3½" h
- Material: Porcelain
- Porcelain is perfect for special occasions and tough enough for everyday use
- Deep bowl is a great size for serving chili, loaded soup, and much more
- Fired at a higher temperature than earthenware or stoneware
- Surface is harder and more resistant to chips, stains, and scratches
- Microwave and oven safe
- Ideal for reheating leftovers
- Made in China exclusively for us
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain.