Dualit® Apple-Red NewGen 2-Slice Toaster
Engineered and hand-assembled in England, this commercial-quality toaster handles everything from pumpernickel to brioche with ease. Extra-wide 1" slots easily accommodate large slices. Patented, award-winning ProHeat elements increase toasting efficiency and ensure even browning every time.
User-friendly, manually operated functions enable you to prepare toast just the way you like it. Simply select 1- or 2-slice toasting and fine-tune browning time with the adjustable timer. Manual ejector lever allows you to check your toast as often as you like, and a high-lift mechanism lets you easily retrieve small items. Features automatic turnoff for your safety.
Adjustable rear foot ensures level operation and removable crumb tray makes cleanup quick and easy. Built to last with insulated stainless steel housing and heavy-duty cast aluminum ends. Dualit’s brightly colored, iconic design is a welcome addition to any kitchen.
- Dualit’s NewGen toaster delivers classic performance with new features
- New defrost setting for frozen bread
- Extra-wide 1" toasting slots accommodate bagels and buns
- Award-winning ProHeat elements
- Toasts 1 or 2 slices at a time
- Adjustable timer lets you fine-tune browning time
- Manually operated eject lever keeps toast warm till you’re ready to eat
- High-lift mechanism lets you retrieve small items easily
- Adjustable rear foot compensates for uneven surfaces
- Removable crumb tray for easy cleanup
- Two-year ProHeat elements warranty; one-year appliance warranty
- Features individual assembler’s mark on the base plate
- Manufacturer: Dualit
- Model: 27171
- Material: Insulated steel body
- Dimensions: 10" x 8" x 9"
- Capacity: Toasts one or two slices at a time
- Watts: 1250 watts
- Weight: 7 lbs, 11½ oz.
- Warranty: Two-year ProHeat elements warranty; one-year appliance warranty
- Made in England
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe base clean with damp cloth
Questions & Answers