Rösle® Wire Cheese Slicer
- Two wires run along the sides of the wire cheese slicer, each one fixed at a different distance from the central rod, so soft cheeses can be sliced in different thicknesses
- The prong at the tip facilitates easy lifting and serving
- Manufacturer: Rösle
- Dimensions: Handle length: 4", total length: 9¾"
- Material: Stainless steel
- Warranty: 5-year warranty
- Model: #12723; replacement wires #95989
Care & Usage Show
- Do not use ordinary steel wool for cleaning; use recognized household cleaning agents specialized for stainless steel to guarantee optimum results
Replacement cutting wires for the Rösle cheese slicer. Includes two wires with knotted ends to hold them in the slicer. Designed and tested in Germany...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
I've never seen a cheese slicer like this - how does it work?