Rösle® Horizontal Peeler
- Manufacturer: Rösle
- Care: Do not use ordinary steel wool for cleaning, use recognized household cleaning agents specialized for stainless steel to guarantee optimum results
- Dimensions: Handle length: 4", total length: 6¾"
- Material: Stainless steel
- Warranty: 5-year warranty
- Model: #12735
- Made in China
- The form of the peeler is ideal for peeling long, slender vegetables such as cucumbers, carrots or courgettes with skins of medium thickness.
- Suitable for both right- and left-hand use and work in both directions.
- Blade exchangeable.
It makes a 10lb bag of potatoes seem so easy to peel. It's one of the few peelers that will actually glide through the tough skin on a rutabaga.I bought this peeler almost 8 years ago and it still works great. Totally worth the money
With that in mind, the design still has an edge over other peelers, and is sharper out of the box than the other peelers I've used.
Bottom Line: This is by FAR the best peeler available if you are willing to sharpen, and still at the top even if you don't. If you don't want to sharpen this, you might want to have a look at some ceramic peelers
Questions & Answers
I have one and don't know how to use it-did not come with instructions-please help!
Below is a link to the Rosle site with a video on how to use.
I need this peeler to peel lemons with but I can't get any pith with the peel, just the outer yellow part. Will this peeler cut too deep for my needs