Scanpan CSX Saucepan, 2.75 qt.
A cut above most bonded cookware, the nonreactive stainless-steel interior features a rounded, finished, and polished stainless-steel rim. Smooth to the touch, the rim fully conceals the inner layers of aluminum.
Securely riveted, stay-cool handles are gently curved for a comfortable grip and easy maneuverability. Innovative, satin-polished stainless-steel lids have glass centers for monitoring food while cooking. Handy, interior liquid volume markings make measuring easier than ever.
Sleek, modern design looks great in any kitchen. Cleans up easily in the dishwasher.
- Built with five layers of 100% recycled aluminum and 100% recycled stainless steel
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Distributes heat quickly and evenly with superb heat retention and no hot spots
- Nonreactive stainless-steel interior features a rounded, finished, and polished stainless-steel rim
- Glass window in lid lets you monitor food while cooking
- Stay-cool handle is securely riveted and gently curved for comfortable grip
- Interior liquid volume markings make measuring easier than ever
- Beautifully designed Danish cookware looks great in any kitchen
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Material: 5-ply clad-aluminum body made from 100% recycled aluminum and 100% recycled stainless steel, stainless steel and glass lid, cast stainless steel handle
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction. Oven safe to 550°F
- Capacity: 2.75 qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Denmark
My wife wanted a stainless steel saucepan and not a non-stick one because she wanted it to last a lifetime. She also wanted a glass lid. We have a stainless steel saucepan and a stainless steel soup pot we bought 30 years ago in our home country that she is using almost daily, and they are as good as new. She wanted the same sturdiness and longevity.
The Scanpan CSX saucepan fulfills my wife's requirement so far. It is very sturdy, heavy, cooks very well, and it is easy to clean. It became my wife's favorite pot since I bought it. I cannot say anything about longevity, because it should be measured in decades and not months.
2 months ago
Questions & Answers