Blanc Round Cocotte with Lid
Our porcelain is fired at 2400°F, so it’s surface is very hard and resistant to chips, stains, and scratches. 2¾ qt. 4¼" h x 9" d. Microwave and freezer safe, oven-safe to 500°F and dishwasher safe.
- Includes: Cocotte and lid
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Microwave and freezer safe; oven-safe to 500°F
- Capacity: 2¾ qt.
- Dimensions: 4¼" h x 9" d
- Material: Porcelain
- A traditional French cooking vessel designed to concentrate flavorful juices
- Porcelain cocotte is ideal for stews, soups, casseroles, roasts, braises and other one-pot dishes
- Fired at 2400°F, so it’s surface is very hard and resistant to chips, stains, and scratches
- Made in China just for us
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain.