Sur La Table® Nonstick Triple Egg Poacher
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 7"
- Material: Stainless steel with nonstick coating
- Handy tool makes quick work of poaching up to three eggs at a time using a standard-sized pan
- Eggs cook to perfection in 3–4 minutes
- Nonstick coating for easy release and quick cleanup
- Compact size for convenient storage
- Made in China
It is hard to get it into a pan of hot water (and harder still to get it out) without burning your fingers. Sure, it poaches eggs, but it is NOT nonstick, no matter how much oil or butter you dress it with before cooking.
And, finally, because its not nonstick, it gets lots of gunk on itself that is then impossible to shift, no matter how much you scrub.
Sur La Table sells a six-slot poacher with removable mini-poaching 'tubs' that really are nonstick. We just bought one and it works great - spend your money on that and you won't be disappointed. Just don't blow anything on this...
Questions & Answers