Trim and slice large cuts of meat such as brisket, roast beef, ribs, gyro meat and more. Specially designed to smoothly and easily cut roasts and other dense foods, the blade features a granton, or hollow edge, which prevents the meat from sticking. Handle is triple-riveted and the stainless steel blade is precision-stamped in Germany. 14" Hand wash.
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: Full length: 19½" Blade: 14"
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, Polypropylene
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Blade is laser-cut and stamped from high-carbon steel
- Blade designed to trim and slice large cuts of meat, including brisket and gyro meat
- Knife easily separates ribs
- Hollow edge prevents meat from sticking to blade
- Triple-riveted handle
- Made in Germany
For nearly 200 years, Wüsthof has produced professional-quality cutlery of extraordinary strength, balance and comfort. Beautifully designed knives feature handcrafted, high-carbon stainless steel blades that keep a lasting, razor-sharp edge and resist rust and stains. Founded in Solingen, Germany, in 1814, Wüsthof is in its seventh generation of family ownership.
For a limited time, when you spend $250 or more on Wüstof cutlery, you’ll receive a $25 Sur La Table gift card by mail.