Protect the extra sharp edge on your cutlery with this beautifully crafted and richly grained acacia wood knife block. Display your finest Wüsthof knives within precision-length slots to accommodate up to 17 of your finest cutlery tools, including paring knives, utility and chef’s knives, boning cutlery, santoku, bread knives and slicers, sharpening steel, shears and six steak knives.
- Material: Acacia wood
- Care: Hand wash
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 8½" x 10½" x 4½"
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in China
- 17 slots protect the sharp edges of your entire cutlery collection
- Richly grained acacia wood attractively displays your cutlery on your countertop
- Custom slots for kitchen shears and sharpening steel
- Front slots provide quick access to 6 steak knives
For nearly 200 years, Wüsthof has produced professional-quality cutlery of extraordinary strength, balance and comfort. Beautifully designed knives feature handcrafted, high-carbon stainless steel blades that keep a lasting, razor-sharp edge and resist rust and stains. Founded in Solingen, Germany, in 1814, Wüsthof is in its seventh generation of family ownership.
For a limited time, when you spend $250 or more on Wüstof cutlery, you’ll receive a $25 Sur La Table gift card by mail.