KitchenAid® Compact Oven with Interior Light
Convection cooking with a compact footprint.
- With a compact footprint, this convection oven fits easily in any kitchen, instantly expanding your available oven space
- Convection oven preheats faster and uses less energy than full-size ovens
- Convection cooking ensures outstanding results on everything from roasted chicken and vegetables to pizza, quiche, brownies and more
- Two reversible racks offer the flexibility of 6 height options, so you can cook anything from a whole chicken to multiple sheets of brownies at once
- Interior oven light makes it easy to keep tabs on food as it cooks
- 60-minute timer and four-hour “stay on" feature
- Slate finish is exclusive to Sur La Table
- Manufacturer: KitchenAid
- Model: KCO263SZ
- Material: Steel
- Dimensions: 17.71" x 16.53" x 11.22"
- Weight: 17.95 lbs.
- Watts: 1440 W
- Warranty: One-year warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Broiler pan, grill rack and reversible steel racks are dishwasher safe
- Wipe oven clean with a damp cloth and non-abrasive cleaner
- Hand wash cutting board
What's In the box? Show
- Broiler pan
- Grill rack
- Two reversible steel racks
- Cutting board
1 month ago
2 months ago
2 months ago
Questions & Answers
or roast chicken theighs in a half an hour. And salmon or swordfish in 6-7 minutes. The reason i am asking is because i have one of the first convection ovens a Delongi. And i love it. It is great. But convection ovens get pretty messy inside and i would like to replace mind. I have try a few others and they did not get hot enough. I have a combo > convection/ micro which i thought would be the answer to my lack of counter space. It is a great micro but it is not very good as a convection oven. Not hot enough. maybe too large inside. So i am looking for a new convection oven. Convection cooking is really a great way to cook steaks, chicken, fish just like they
do in a restaurant. Anyone with experience in a good oven please let me know?..