Miyabi Handheld Sharpener
Designed to sharpen knives with a Rockwell over HRC 60, this two-stage sharpener features a diamond rough-grinding roller as well as a ceramic fine-sharpening roller to bring your blades back to their manufacturer’s settings.
- From the legendary bladesmiths at Miyabi
- Simple and safe
- Use to keep your knives at their best
- We recommend using it regularly
- Using a sharp knife is essential to staying safe in the kitchen
- Designed to sharpen knives with a Rockwell over HRC 60
- Two-stage sharpener
- Diamond rough-grinding roller
- Ceramic fine-sharpening roller
- Bring your blades back to their manufacturer’s settings
- Made in Japan
Questions & Answers
I am considering the Myobi knife sharpener it says it is designed for knives with a Rockwell of over HSC 60? What does that mean? Is it compatible with the Shun knives I bought previously at SLT?