Miyabi® Handheld Sharpener
Designed to sharpen knives with a Rockwell over HRC 60, this two-stage sharpener features a diamond rough-grinding roller as well as a ceramic fine-sharpening roller to bring your blades back to their manufacturer’s settings. Made in Japan.
- From the legendary bladesmiths at Miyabi
- Simple and safe
- Use to keep your knives at their best
- We recommend using it regularly
- Using a sharp knife is essential to staying safe in the kitchen
- Designed to sharpen knives with a Rockwell over HRC 60
- Two-stage sharpener
- Diamond rough-grinding roller
- Ceramic fine-sharpening roller
- Bring your blades back to their manufacturer’s settings
- Made in Japan
Forged steel construction results in a distinctive Damascus pattern, ensuring that no two knives are identical. Blades go through a Cryodur four-step ice-hardening process for strength, flexibility and corrosion resistance. Edges are then hand finished by master craftsmen using the classic honbazuke blade-honing technique.
Created in collaboration with world-renowned Japanese chefs—including Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto—the Miyabi collection merges authentic Japanese blades with Western-style handles to create a truly unique line of cutlery.
Miyabi. The Beauty of Sharpness.