Madeira Paddle Board
Teak’s tight grains and natural coloration make it a highly attractive cutting board material, both for aesthetic and durability purposes. The natural oils in this tropical hardwood allow it to repel moisture, warping, and microbes.
This cutting board originates from one of the largest teak plantations in the world, located in South America. The name “plantation teak” refers to the sustainability of this raw material, as it is farmed using responsible forestry practices.
Not only is the wood sustainable, but Madeira has crafted this cutting board by utilizing the remnants from other teak products that are typically discarded in the manufacturing process. Thus, Madeira is almost completely eliminating any potential waste of this precious material.
The beautiful, edge-grain teak board is perfect for entertaining, cheese platters, serving or chopping fruits and vegetables. Durable enough for everyday use, teak is also gentle on your knives.
- Constructed of one of the most popular woods in the world because of its versatility, function and beauty—plantation teak
- Teak’s tight grains and natural coloration make it a highly attractive and durable cutting board material
- Natural oils in this tropical hardwood allow it to repel moisture, warping, and microbes
- Durable enough for everyday use
- Will not dull knives
- Dimensions: 17" l x 6" w
- Material: Sustainable plantation teak
- Made in Brazil
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
Questions & Answers